Sunday, October 28, 2012

Collage


Our next assignment was to make multiple collages and make them relate to one another.  I started off a bit lost.  I did not know how to start a collage or what materials I should have used.


The first step was painting these planks of wood with black acrylic paint.  For the holes that were made before, I used  tape to cover them and paint it over with black paint.  


In the process I used images and arranged it to the way I envisioned it.  I used the color appropriate string to bring everything in together.  
The final outcome of the collage.

I personally was not satisfied with what I made.  Altogether, they do not look balanced.  If I were to change anything I would go back and more planks of wood for the left and right collage.  There is not enough details for the left and right compared to the one in the middle.  And I would want to rethink of how I wanted to rearrange them to make them look balanced and whole.  

No comments:

Post a Comment